$109.99 – $114.99
• See options below for Glock® model availability
• For use in factory Gen1-3 Glock® handguns “only”
Shoe Material: Onyx-Carbon Fiber Hybrid
Trigger Kit Includes:
• Proprietary 410 SS electropolished trigger bar (maintains factory drop safeties)
• Ramm Tactical Leverage trigger assembly (Gen3 style) with over-travel set screw
• Curved trigger shoe
• 3.0-4.0lb trigger pull weight
• Reduced power safety plunger spring
• Reduced power striker (5.0lb.) spring
• Included over travel 0.89mm hex key
• Flyer with QR Code Installation Video Link
• For use with factory Glock® connector Gen3 or supplied for Gen4
Our Glock® replacement triggers are engineered to reduce the overall trigger pull weight, travel and reset, just as the many other aftermarket triggers on the market today, yet no adjusting screws or assembling and disassembling multiple times for tuning. Truly “drop-in”. What you’ll also get from Ramm Tactical, is a Glock® replacement trigger that produces all those things we listed, plus the advantage of keeping the factory springs that comes with the factory Glock® in the first place. If you reduce the pull weight by simply changing to lighter striker springs and heavier trigger return springs, you may end up with an unreliable and possibly unstable firearm. Some may know exactly what we are talking about by learning the hard way! When you lighten up the striker spring, this changes the relationship of the trigger return spring. By making the return spring heavier to lighten the pull, it fights against the lightened striker spring and causes misfires or worse. Factory Glock® Engineers have made the reliability and repeatability of Glock® firearms consistently safe and reliable by using designed springs that allow full ignition every pull of the trigger and quick positive resets to make for a workhorse firearm. We have taken the factory design and by utilizing a better leveraged force, reduced the trigger pull weight by as much as 50% of factory pull weight. You will experience the reliability and repeatability of a factory Glock® but with half the trigger pull weight and half or less trigger travel of the factory Glock® trigger. Plus, no more light primer strikes, no long, mushy trigger pulls and no sloppy, sluggish resets.
• Drop-in installation
• 3.0-4.0lb. trigger pull weight
• For use in factory Glock® Gen1-Gen3 style only
• Use your factory Glock® connectors only
• Curved trigger shoe
• Ergonomic feel trigger pad
• Kit includes RAMM Tactical Leverage Trigger and reduced power Safety Block Spring, 5.0lb striker spring
• No adjustments needed
• We highly recommend installation be done by a certified gunsmith.
• For competition use.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK® ” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc., and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Neither “The Trigger Guy”, dba RAMM Tactical, nor this site is affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by Glock, Inc., or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of “Glock” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock pistols, parts, or components.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warningsca.gov
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 3 in|
Glock – Gen 3 Curved
G17, G22, G31, G37, G19, G23, G26, G27, G32, G33, G38, G39, G34, G35, G34MOS, G35MOS